Freelance Sample Coordinator
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94133
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: ASAP - October (Possibility of extension)
- Support the merchandising team in all phases of product selection and development for both catalog and web.
- Interact daily with Creative, E-Commerce, Inventory, Global Sourcing, Domestic Vendors and Technical Design teams to coordinate merchandising objectives and support cross collaboration.
- Conduct competitive research by shopping catalog and retail competition to identify key items and trends.
- Assist Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager in the reporting of business results and Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MUST have minimum 1-2 years of handling samples
- Ability to multi task required
- Strong communication and follow up skills required
- Detail orientation and organizational skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must