Freelance Sample Coordinator
San Francisco San Francisco, California 94016
Title of Job: Freelance Sample Coordinator
Company Description: Apparel Brand Company
Location: San Francisco
Start Date: 2/12/18
Responsibilities: Manage and coordinate samples. Tag, receive, track and order samples. Coordinate and track all photography and retail samples from merchant sample closet. Understand and communicate any specific sample variances and find closure for all pending issues that might impact photography or post production.
• Computer skills: Outlook, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word required
• Strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
• Sense of urgency; ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
• Strong time management expertise and flexibility to changing priorities
• Ability to transport, maneuver and physically move samples up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to build solid cross-functional partnerships
• College Education preferred
• Previous experience in retail/merchandising field a plus