Freelance Sample Coordinator - Junior
San Francisco, CA 94105
Freelance Sample Coordinator – Junior
Start Date: 10/21/19
Duration: 0-6 month(s)
End Date: 4/20/20
• Maintain sample management system for tracking and reporting purposes.
• Understand and communicate any specific sample variances that might impact photography.
• Document and share examples of vendor compliance issues.
• Work with manager and cross functional team to identify any missing samples that need to be borrowed leading up to photoshoots. Return borrowed samples on time. If samples are unavailable, come up with alternative solutions.
• Place distribution center (DC) orders as needed for missing samples.
• Collect and send all samples to photo studio for product page laydown and on-figure photography shots. Provide various teams with weekly sample statuses.
• Assist marketing stylists with sample pulls and other sample needs.
• Keep sample closets organized. Donate/dispose of samples at the end of a season in order to make room for the next season’s samples.
• Support one-off sample requests from other teams.
• Computer Skills: Experience with MS Excel and MS Word are required.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Sense of urgency and ability to both prioritize and multi-task.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to build solid cross-functional partnerships.
• Ability to lift, transport, and maneuver large boxes of samples.
• College education preferred.
• Previous experience in retail, merchandising, or styling a plus.