Freelance Sales Professional
200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Freelance Sales Professional
Location: Natick, MA
End 1/31/19 (could go perm)
Must be able to work Sundays
Mandarin Language would be Preferred (but not necessary)
Very Competitive Commission Structure for this position.
Sales Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the brand in each and every customer interaction using the brand's touch; their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. The Sales Professional is an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. His or her passion for the brand is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every sales professional. Developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the brand's sales professional’s skill set. The love of building his/her own business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the brand's sales professional’s skill set.
Sales: Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Capture customer data. Cultivate new and existing customer relationships. Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business. Drive business through key product pillars.
Service: Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every customer. Demonstrate passion as a brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the brand's Touch; your personal touch. Demonstrate Customer Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Customer Survey) and with customer experience vision. Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
NOTE: All applicants for Sales Professional positions will be required to complete a Pre-Hire Assessment as part of the recruitment process
• Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
• Proven track record in achieving sales results.
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work with a diverse client base.
• Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
• A college/university degree.
• Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
• Proficiency in multiple languages.