Freelance Renderer/Visual Merchandising
200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Freelance Renderer, Store Design, Creative Visual Merchandising
Location: New York, NY
End: January 2018
Responsible for producing and developing architectural interior/exterior photorealistic renderings and virtual tours/panoramic renderings using 3D software.
• Create 3D visualizations (concept diagrams, presentation level renderings).
• 3D modeling of architectural spaces, as well as custom furniture & other objects.
• Work closely with project teams and studio leadership team in developing 3D visualization, as well as visualization standards.
• 2-5 years of professional experience in design (architecture or interior design).
• Strong design portfolio demonstrating knowledge of architectural visualization – 3D modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering skills.
• Advanced skills with the following software:
o 3D Studio Max
o Rhino 3D
o Other 3D Graphics & Image Editing software.
• Excellent 3D Studio Max modeling and V-Ray rendering skills.
• Excellent Photoshop skills for post-production, photomontage, etc.
• Working knowledge of Revit and Rhino software a plus.
• Understanding of photometric lighting and multi-pass rendering.
• Ability to understand and analyze concept sketches as well as dimensioned design drawings in order to translate into 3D.
• Ability to follow and implement design reference and Art Direction, and an ability to work within a wide range of styles.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both designers and management within small team.
• Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with comfort in working both independently & collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline-based team environment.