Freelance Quality Assurance Coordinator
2 Folsom San Francisco, CA 94015
Job Title: Freelance Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: San Francisco,CA
Duration: ASAP – 3 months (Through end of May 2019); Full Time Hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results
• Validate user expectations are achieved during testing
• Support site launches including but not limited to product launches, promotions, new functionalities and site content updates
• Performs the final assessment of site content & digital promotions prior to publishing on the brand's online site.
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found; clearly communicates issues and the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Highly analytical and detailed.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results
• Good working knowledge of application testing
• Knowledge of E-commerce website functionality
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 0-2 years of work experience in Quality Experience role or similar background, preferably in eCommerce