Job Title: Freelance Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: San Francisco,CA
Time Frame: ASAP – 3 months (Through end of May 2019)
Full Time Hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results
- Validate user expectations are achieved during testing
- Support site launches including but not limited to product launches, promotions, new functionalities and site content updates
- Performs the final assessment of site content & digital promotions prior to publishing on the brand's online site.
- Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found; clearly communicates issues and the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies
- Highly analytical and detailed
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to document, analyze, track defects and communicate testing results
- Good working knowledge of application testing
- Knowledge of E-commerce website functionality
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum experience: 0-2 years of work experience in Quality Experience role or similar background, preferably in eCommerce