Job Title: Freelance PROJECT MANAGER, DIGITAL & PRINT
Location: New York, NY
Skills and Requirements
- 4-6 years experience as a Creative Project Manager and team builder in an agency, production company, fashion brand or retail company
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in moving projects forward and identifying next steps
- Build strong working relationships with internal business partners; management experience is a plus
- Possess excellent project management skills with the proven ability to meet challenging deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Strong workflow management, planning, and problem solving skills
- Full understanding of creative and digital processes as they relate to project management and project approvals
- Experience with managing multiple calendars and efficiency in schedule coordination
- Fluent with fashion copy language
- Work collaboratively and constructively on each project with others on the team including Project Manager, Merchants, other Creative Team members, etc.
- Proven facilitator of information, with exceptional follow up skills
- Have project trafficking management experience
- Fashion advertising background is a big plus as well as marketing experience with in-store, digital/web and consumer facing multi-media
- Smartsheet and Workfornt platform knowledge key.