Freelance Production Designer
One New York Plaza New York, NY 10004
Company: Well-Known Fashion brand
Role: Temp Production Designer
Duration: ASAP- Ongoing
- This is for a Production Designer to help assist the Design team.
- Responsible for making final changes to e-mails, site content/assets and social media.
- Must be detail oriented, work well under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- This is NOT for someone solely interested in design work as it is mainly a production role
- Looking for someone Junior-mid level
- Must be fluent in Adobe CC. Strong Photoshop skills and InDesign skills. Light retouching experience is plus.
- A background in digital e-commerce retail is a plus, someone who is pixel perfect oriented with a history of passing off files with correct specs, image compression all while maintaining brand style guides.
• Take the site creative campaigns and help convert them into emails, digital ads, mobile, social and other site assets.
• Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc., evolving when necessary
• Coordinate with other designers to ensure all assets are aligned
• Understands simple .GIF animations and is able to execute on final delivery files
•Updating placement images and file layer organizing.
• Ability to work independently, balanced with strong collaboration skills
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 3• years relevant experience in graphic/interactive design, especially ecommerce within apparel/lifestyle brand.
• Experience with the core principles of web design and user experience
• Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography