Freelance Production Associate, Sweaters
650 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Freelance Production Associate, Sweaters
Location: New York, NY
End: December 14th
Product manager supports the team with specific responsibilities related to the product lifecycle of Sweater product. Focus on ownership of end to end product development within line architecture through stock production.
· Flash costing and cost engineering.
· Ability to analyze and negotiate by understanding product components. Lead all seasonal costing meetings
· Strong ability to lead weekly cross functional team meetings and drive team to quick resolution of issues.
· Creative solutions and problem solving in addressing issue and roadblocks.
· Identify and mitigate development inefficiencies to promote thoughtful line architecture.
· Execute raw material positioning strategies and capacity planning with a focus on top investment core programs.
· Lead and drive decisions supporting brand and product integrity during weekly cross functional stakeholder meeting with keen awareness to calendar expectations.
· Influence and navigate key stakeholders to secure product developments .
· Focus on quality; manage escalation decisions for the brand, monitor vendor performance, and secure product developments will be directed based on capacity and delivery performance results.
· Secure product development based on vendor performance and capabilities.
· Sourcing role for factory direct managed programs; allocation and capacity planning, order management, solicitation of all production approvals and proactive quality assurance and reinforcement of company and brand protocols.
- 4 year college degree, preferred or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years work-related experience, in sweaters (costing and product development )
- Embodies critical thinking skills, solutions oriented approaches to problem solving, and adaptability
- Strong verbal and written (email) communication and presentation skills