Freelance Production Artist
200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Production Artist Temp
Company Description: Luxury jewelry brand
Duration: 6 months
• Produce Print advertising, catalog and public relations assets on a daily basis; this includes but is not limited to: Out Of Home, magazines, catalogues and other collateral.
• Assist the team in the production of Digital Out Of Home and other digital related assets when necessary.
• Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all assets against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for routing.
• Create and maintain digital resources and guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
• Collaborate with creative department to ensure best cropping and positioning of elements and to use resource files, guidelines, specifications and templates whenever possible for creating mechanicals.
•Provide accurate and verified collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and as print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for worldwide markets.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2-4 years’ experience as a Print Production Artist
• Experience in/or motivation to learn digital production art
• Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• A creative eye for layout and composition of a layout
• Strong knowledge of typography, color theory and layout composition
• Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
• Ability to stay organized in fast paced environment
• Affective communication within team and cross-functionally teams
• Ability to be flexible