Freelance Product Development Coordinator
XX New York, NY 10018
Temp Product Development Coordinator
End: 3-6 months
This person will be responsible for managing all aspects of the product development process, including capturing and recording all Design details, creating and updating tech packs in PLM, communicating with overseas partners, reviewing approval submissions with Design, maintaining accurate data and details, managing the end to end development process.
- Ensure that all aspects of product development are executed in a timely manner to meet all milestones in accordance with the corporate calendar.
- Capture all Design details, submit tech packs, and communicate with internal and external partners
- Create and update tech packs in the PLM system throughout each season.
- Correspond on a daily basis to internal parties including Design, Production, Merchandising, and Global PD counterparts.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Familiar working with factories and vendors overseas and domestically
- Must know PLM
- Have knowledge of the end to end development process from concept to commercialization
- Someone who has attention to detail