Freelance Packaging, Labels and Hangtags Analyst
New York, NY 10018
- Position: Freelance Packaging, Labeling and Hangtags Analyst
- Duration: ASAP-Ongoing, FT hours onsite
- Job Overview:
- Analyze data, document current and future state processes. Monitor in-process and process performance metrics to support continuous business initiatives/projects for home packaging division and corporate packaging.
- Data management across all brands as it relates to home packaging and corporate supply chain packaging materials.
- Maintain the excel tool from a business perspective (Label Lists, Translations, Additional rules and requirements).
- Manage projects and initiatives and communicate status to leads and stakeholders.
- Manage communications both internally and with external vendors with the goal of reducing cost and simplification of SKU count.
- Skills & Knowledge
- 5-7 years of project manager experience, preferably with a supply chain or trim background
- Understanding of a product life cycle and cost analysis
- Prior experience in supply chain.
- Passionate about understanding data analytics and how it can address and solve business questions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage complex cross-functional business processes is a must
- Demonstrated team work capabilities and leadership skills, Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Highly proficient with MS applications including but not limited to Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Experience working in PLM.
- New York, NY 10018