Freelance Order Entry
NYC NYC, NY 10018
Title of Job: Freelance Order Entry
Company Description: Beauty
Start Date: ASAP
• SKU creation – provide product and sku information to teams, setup on pre-order if necessary.
• SKU maintenance - Status, UPC, update for any packaging/formula changes.
• Price change management – Coordinate price change timing and logistics.
• SKU coding for VM and Cycle counts.
• Place weekly replenishment orders – Enter and upload orders, communicate PO’s to vendors and obtain confirmation
• Place weekly New Product orders – Communicate PO’s to vendors and obtain confirmation of receipt.
• PO tracking – follow-up with retailers to ensure timely receipt.
• Monthly PO log accounting – Log delivery date and delivery quantities by Brand/PO and close orders.
• Resolve Order Issues
o Short Shipments – follow-up with brands on short shipments, re-place PO’s
o Quantity/cost issues – work with retailers/DC/Accounts Payable to resolve
• Weekly/Monthly Communication - Provide weekly updates of Operational requirements; price changes, DIF’s, RTV’s
and recalls, SKU discontinuation, out of stocks, testers and cycle count SKU list.
• Daily Communication - Respond to retailer emails - inventory concerns, tester requests, RA requests, product damages,
repackaging, newness, SKU level selling.
• SKU Allocation
o Create SKU level initial store allocation on newness/new brands
o Manage sku min levels by store by watching trends
• Run ad-hoc reports in Navision as necessary
Qualifications & Experience
• 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Retail Math
• Experience with Navision is a plus