Freelance Multimedia Producer, Photography and Video Production
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Freelance Multimedia Producer, Photography and Video Production
Location: New York, NY
End: Ongoing (no set end date)
• Edit and produce videos in support of launches and campaigns.
• Input music, VO, graphics, and effects to video.
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing.
• Concept and edit video and animations for global digital and social campaigns across all platforms including digital, mobile, social out-of-home and in-store
• Work in partnership with Global Creative, Global Marketing and the Estée Lauder Online Division
• Digital, mobile, social out-of-home and in-store mind sets.
• Understand the Digital / Social / E-com competitive arena and bring new ideas to the table based
on competitive review of the digital marketplace.
• Ensure that all creative reinforces brand’s prestige position and uphold its equity.
• Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience with at least 3 years in fast paced digital environment.
• Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and InDesign.
• Strong understanding of compression, file formats, digital specifications.
• Must have the ability to edit video – cutdowns, text adjustments, aspect ratios.
• Strong and careful understanding and usage of typography.
• Demonstrated expertise designing for the following: digital campaigns across web & mobile, online / mobile banner creative, social media, product launches and a great working knowledge of e-commerce.
• Innovative-willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems.
• Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment, oversee multiple projects, have attention to detail and work well
with cross functional teams.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be aware of current fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends.
• Proactive and positive attitude to move projects forward.
• Must be a responsible self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• BA / BS / BFA degree