Freelance Merchandising Coordinator
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94105
Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote for now)
Company: Global Apparel Brand
• Responsible for set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive positive topline financial results. Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Ensure that all products have appropriate imagery & copy ready to post when the product is available for sale.
• Support creation of marketing content: Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior.
• Support Buying team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display
. • Own weekly/daily/ad hoc reporting needs for areas of ownership and/or total EUOL.
• Own sizing/packing of all purchase orders for areas of ownership.
• Own pricing system entry which includes ticket price changes and promo and markdown execution.
• Strong computer skills; in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to learn computer systems quickly.
• Ability to execute high quality work accurately and with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Ability to identify issues and either self-solve or understand when to elevate to appropriate teams.
• Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
. • Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in retail/merchandising and/or on-line preferred.