Freelance Merchandise Coordinator
2 Folsom st San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Freelance Merchandise Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Company: E-commerce clothing and accessories brand
Time Frame: ASAP-3-6
Full Time Hours
• Responsible for product set-up and maintenance of content on the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive results.
• Trouble shoots problems associated with getting product to site on time and drives resolution across functions
• Manage all site merchandising for all Adult/Kids divisions in order to drive customer engagement on site
• Manage all divisions product to get them onto the site in a well- organized and timely manner
• Take the initiative to find solutions to get product on site, on time
• Deliver high quality work with attention to detail that ensures great customer site experience
• Systems & Tools Acumen: The ability to quickly develop tool and system proficiency.
• Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook helpful.
• Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced environment.
• Eye for product/color organization that reflects the brands aesthetic
• Strong communication skills.
• Be able to work effectively with other cross functional team members