Freelance Merch Coordinator- Europe Online-Kids San Fran CA
2 Folsom St San Francisco, CA 94158
Freelance Merchandise Coordinator- Kids, Europe Online
San Francisco CA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 90 day
Contract only or Contract to hire: contract to hire
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri
Hours per Week: 40
Describe the project they will be working on: pricing entry, size/packing, site updates, creative review
Size of the Team: 13
Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): e-comm experience a plus!
Software skills required: Excel
• Responsible for set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive positive topline financial results. Create compelling product experience on site, include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation, and clear and accurate product details. Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Ensure that all products have appropriate imagery & copy ready to post when the product is available for sale. This requires submitting photo requests for all products, reviewing & approving those images, submitting copy requests for all products, reviewing & approving the product copy.
• Support creation of marketing content: Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior.
• Trouble shoots problems and influences resolution across multiple functions (Buying, IT, marketing, photo studio, etc).
• Support Buying team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, and sorts.
• Own weekly/daily/ad hoc reporting needs for areas of ownership
• Own sizing/packing of all purchase orders for areas of ownership.
• Own pricing system entry which includes ticket price changes and promo and markdown execution.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams while remaining focused on deliverables.
• Strong computer skills; in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to learn computer systems quickly.
• Ability to execute high quality work accurately and with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Ability to identify issues and either self-solve or understand when to elevate to appropriate teams.
• Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in retail/merchandising and/or on-line preferred.