Freelance Marketing Manager
XX San Francisco, CA 90049
Job Title: Temp Marketing Manager
Company Description: Social Media Network
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Build digital strategy & activation plans across multiple owned social channels.
- Define and execute measurement plan: Align measurement approach with marketing priorities.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels. Understand social KPIs and provide insights and guidance to campaign leads.
- Understand and communicate social best practices and basic design principles to create breakthrough creative in partnership with our brand design team.
- Manage a content calendar and help cross-functional teams share on social channels.
- Draft, edit, and review social copies based on best practices and good judgment.
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies and deliver results.
- Work across Global Channel Solution teams to support tent-pole campaigns or events.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, or any field that relates to the role
- 5+ years of experience of managing social marketing content and strategy
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient and organized with excruciating attention to detail
- Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Basic SQL Skills
- Ability to manage external agencies or partners
- Strong project management skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills