Freelance Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA 94103
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 5 months
Associate Marketing Manager: Digital Brand Management
This role is responsible for the development of customer facing product messaging across online marketing channels. This role will partner with the brand management team to develop a deep understanding of brand messages and the commercial plan and bring stories to life digitally.
- Build a strategic messaging and content plan rooted in key customer segments, taking into account brand needs, business needs and personalization efforts
- Write briefs for all site and email messages
- Partner with brand management and online buying to gain a deep understanding of the global assortment, brand initiatives and online business needs
- Work closely with consumer insights to develop an understanding of our global/ regional customers- what they want/ need from our brand.
- Partner with creative and styling to bring stories to life through compelling concepts and outfitting/ photography.
- Understand performance KPI’s and adjusting plans accordingly
- 3+ years of relevant experience (retail, e-commerce, brand management)
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- Customer focused lens for bringing to life brand and product stories
- Experience working with creative teams.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, power point)