Freelance Marketing Manager
XX New York, NY 10019
Job Title: Freelance Marketing Manager
Company Description: Contemporary Brand
Duration: Temp to Perm
Location: New York, NY
• Work in close partnership with creative leads to guide the development of creative and marketing concepts that can be executed across channels, in accordance with brand strategies, and to meet business goal objectives. Ensure assets are created with specific attention to end use mediums.
• Collaborate with global merchandising and design to ensure that the marketing strategy for the business is aligned with the seasonal vision of the brand and product collections.
• Partner with digital design (site/email), store design (windows/signage), Promo and Direct Mail teams to develop and execute storytelling for Banana Republic Men’s in a way that is catered to each platform in the omni-channel ecosystem.
• Engage with the Site Merchandising leads to understand and develop brand strategies that will support growth specific to the online division. Engage with Store Ops leads to provides tools and resources for store associates and drive positive shopping experiences across the fleet.
• Leverage customer insights and global market information, draw conclusions on market trends and customer dynamics, and from these resources define marketing strategies and opportunities.
• Identify new ways of working in order to streamline processes and reporting. Actively seek time savings and efficiencies for both the brand communications team and its partners. Maintain a predictable cadence and distribution for marketing reporting, in order to socialize to key stakeholders and also factor in learnings into future campaigns.
• Cultivate Assistant Marketing Manager and develop junior talent on the team.
• Must be organized, a self-starter, and have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Strategic mindset, solid analytical skills and understanding of retail math, and ability to make recommendations based on data
• Passion for product and pop culture, specifically how athletes and celebrities can drive fashion trends
• Creative thinker who is positive and always takes a resolutions-oriented approach
• 5+ years relevant Marketing experience required
• Undergraduate degree required, post graduate studies preferred
• Background in consulting, retail/fashion industry, or with a CPG company preferred