Freelance Manufacturing Engineer
8885 Smiths Mill Road New Albany, OH 43054
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer Temp
Company Description: Fashion apparel brand
Duration: 3 months
Location: New Albany, OH
- Individual contributor responsible for the development and implementation of projects related to process improvements that drive efficiencies, yields and improved quality consistency.
- Serves as interface with product development and contract manufacturers for process development and transfer of new technology.
- Identifies manufacturing processes, process flow, material balance, equipment, instrumentation, control points, control systems, impact of contaminants and compatibility with materials of construction.
- Coordinates project from prototype to manufacturing.
- Participates in cross-functional teams for product development and search for new contract manufacturers.
- Typically reports to Technical Services Manager/Director.
- Typically no direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 0-4 years experience in a technical service or product development function.