Freelance Junior Production/Graphic Designer
X San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: Freelance Junior Production/Graphic Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration – ASAP, potential temp to perm
Full time hours 9-5
- File preparation, production, and delivery. Includes (but not limited to) updates to daily social content cadence, working with copy and strategy team, help create Instagram stories, photo editing and light retouching
- Assist Social Designer weekly kickoffs and content creation
- Responsible for final file pass-off: update final copy, place retouching, export for the correct media channel, and pass files off to strategy to publish.
- Possibility to help contribute to team brainstorms, campaign concepts, and more.
- BA in Graphic Design or related area.
- Minimum 1-3 years working in an Advertising agency, Design Studio or Fashion retail environment
- Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Working with web-compliant standards to produce content for different digital platforms (desktop, mobile, etc).
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented. Can work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
- Video experience with After Effects is a major plus, but not necessary.
- Social media savvy: experience with online, social media, and mobile a plus. Will be expected to know how to create slideshows, animated gifs, and video files.