Freelance Junior Graphic Designer
108 West 39th New York, NY 10018
Company: Premium denim brand
Location: New York, New York
Title: Freelance Junior Graphic Designer
Duration: On going, 3+ months
- Responsible for creating all graphic artwork for the following media:
- Digital marketing assets.
- Social Media assets.
- Email assets.
- Webpage assets.
- Look books, fit & retail guides, line sheets, and sales advertisement collateral.
- Special events branded materials.
- Tradeshow branded materials.
- Create wire frames for web page design with attention to detail on layout, content and placement.
- Create imagery including photography and illustrations for social media.
- Organize and maintain creative assets.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- 1+ years’ experience working within Graphic Design (in-house or agency) related to fashion, retail, or beauty
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong eye for design and an understanding of fashion trends.
- Ability to combine assets in a way that makes sense visually.
- Experience creating digital assets – emails, homepage, and social ads.
- Retouching skills.
- Minimal photography skills..
- Strong computer skills to include Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic HTML skills.