Freelance Junior Account Executive/Sales Assistant
XX New York, NY 10018
Contemporary Brand seeking Temp Junior AE/Sales Assistant
Must have prior market week experience and sales/wholesale internships!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as showroom ambassador by receiving all incoming/outgoing traffic with our external partners and clients.
- Achieve sales goals and maintain active accounts by following a high standard of customer service.
- Order entry in Joor, Client Database via ShowroomExchange.com maintenance
- Ensure sales administration is executed properly and company best practices are being followed.
- Management of display, company equipment, digital presentation sales tools (linesheets, lookbooks, press books)
- To oversee preparation and collection review for assigned brands
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly motivated and strong attention to detail, Loves working as a team and ability to work independently as instructed
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude with solutions orientated approach
- Effective time management. Reliable, punctual and responsible to get projects completed on a time table.
- Able to multi-task and self-start
- Excellent Verbal and written with a focus on Customer Service
- Good organizational abilities
- Microsoft Office and Proficient Excel Knowledge, digital sales platforms such as Joor, Showroom Exchange is a plus
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- 1 year of fashion office or relative experience in a combination of business, marketing &/or retail management experience
- College degree in Fashion Business Administration, or Marketing preferred
- Tech Savvy