Freelance Jewelry Supply Chain Planner
200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010
Jewelry Supply Planner
Responsible for accurate and timely data input, in addition to frequent and professional communication with cross-functional counterparts, Jewelry Supply vendor base and internal manufacturing, in accordance with client's policies and procedures.
• Responsible for accurate data entry of all details related to the firm acquisition plan within the planning cycle
• Emails and mails all purchase order documentation to vendor base
• Tracks and reports on delivery of all inbound/late shipments
• Maintains department folders by Vendor to include all correspondence
• Maintain Data Integrity in JDE and MIPS
• Maintains ongoing communication with Product Life Cycle Management to update MIPS issues
• Continuously interacts with Product Development to support order creation and the development status purchase order process
• Communicates with Demand Management on procurement related activity
• Collaborates with Receiving regarding purchase order troubles
• Works with Planning Senior Analyst and Manager on vendor related issues
• Assists the Senior Analyst and Manager with projects or ongoing tasks to meet the needs of the business.
• Works with Senior Analyst and Manager to perform all auditing procedures related to purchase orders (SOX compliance).
• Assists in cycle counting of stones procedure at VV vendors
• High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
• Strong Organizational, Communication and follow-up skills
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency using MS Office programs particularly, Excel, Access,
Word and Power Point.
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a team environment
• Willing to work flexible schedule/overtime as needed.
• Working knowledge of MIPS and JD Edwards
• Working Knowledge of DRP functions and processes