Freelance Inventory Planner
550 Terry Francois San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: Freelance Inventory Planner
San Francisco, CA
Duration: ASAP – August 2019
Full time hours
• Provide data and recommendations to influence the development of category level plans
• Complete monthly receipt reconciliation to ensure pre-season investments are flowing through correctly to in-season timeframe.
• Support creation of comprehensive hindsight on weekly and quarterly basis.
• Collaborate with merchant teams to develop comprehensive strategies to support in-season pricing that aligns with pre-season plan.
• Execute in-season price strategies, store level exceptions, and new store allocations
• Support in-season management of category level plans including ongoing assessments and updates
• Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
• Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
• Problem Solving: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
• Systems and Tools Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
• Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a diverse group of business partners
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills