Freelance Inventory Planner
San Francisco, CA 94105
Title of Job: Freelance Inventory Planner
Company Description: Fashion retailer
Location: San Francisco, CA
1. PO Management: Own change management of POs, communication to cross-functional team, adjusting/recording in appropriate tools/resources.
2. PO Sizing/Packing: Own sizing/packing for all basic styles and exception manage for fashion styles including Rapid Response.
3. Receipt Reconciliation: Reconcile received POs against forecasted quantities. Adjust current and future months based on updated information. Articulate changes to receipts from previous month's receipt reconciliation.
4. Price Management: Execute and validate regular, promotional and markdown site pricing .
5. Business Reports: Support Buying team by running and distributing weekly, monthly and/or seasonal reports. Validate data for accuracy.
6. Process Management: Pro-actively identify and communicate best practices, solutions to tool/system/report issues
7. Relationship Management: Develop and maintain effective relationships with CF busines partners and OIS team.
8. Personal Development: Provide Manager and Buyers with timely feedback on personal development and training goals/progress.
• College Degree
• 1-2 years direct or relative experience
• Knowledge of Prompt, Excel, Outlook, and Vista Plus software