Freelance Inventory Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Freelance Inventory Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain
Location: New York, NY
Strong inventory experience preferred with consumer goods (globally preferred)
Inventory Planner experience a must
Brand Inventory Manager (1 head):
- Supports STAR Process and delivery of Inventory Targets for specified brand(s)
- Inventory Management (80%)
- In partnership with Global Center of Excellence and Regional Supply/Demand partners, develop new process and identify technologies to more effectively manage excess inventory and obsolescence with a focus on Brand DTS/DOS goals.
- Analyze monthly inventory reports and consolidate information provided by the regions to identify key issues impacting performance and excess in factories, DCs, and affiliates (including Promotional / Limited Life items).
- Participate in regional brand inventory review meetings. Follow up on issue resolution.
- In conjunction with the Global Business Planner and Brand Ops Lead, create the monthly global brand SIOP deck and identify agenda items. Lead Inventory discussions with Sr. Brand Management 2x per month, at SIOP and Brand Supply Review meetings.
- Review and analyze regional service reports in order to identify trends and issues that impact brand service. Follow up with regional supply planning on issue resolution.
- Work with COE to develop tools and reporting required to sustain performance.
Project STAR (20%)
- Assist in portfolio management by providing analyses related to inventory, productivity and/or COGS impact.
- Participate in monthly monitoring meetings, providing insights into excess/destruction avoidance.