Freelance Graphic Designer
546-548 Broadway 3rd FL New York, New York 10012
Job Title: TEMP GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Time frame: 3-6 months
Location: New York, NY
As a member of the Marketing team, the Graphic Designer will partner with cross-functional teams to execute graphics for in store marketing campaigns that will drive business and evolve the brand.
- Conceptualize, design and edit in store printed marketing materials which consist of, but are not limited to, POP signs, easels, flyers, weekly flyer assets, and weekly flyer insertions.
- Partner with the Public Relations, Merchandising, and Digital Marketing teams to create in store assets and marketing projects.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers to ensure all assets are aligned
- Follow and maintain brand identity standards.
- Present designs in a clear and concise manner.
- Prep and revise files for production process and meet project deadlines.
- Involvement with concepting for in store materials, repurposing of campaign assets, HTML/richmedia emails, online campaigns, microsites, websites, social or mobile.
- Mentor and provide guidance to graphic designers
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or the equivalent
- 5+ years of graphic design experience in a corporate setting; fashion or retail experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Able to review and edit documents for grammar and spelling
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to meet & follow through on tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills required
- Ability to handle work volume and balance multiple projects at once
- Experience in concepting –online or offline, including in store materials, repurposing of campaign assets, HTML/richmedia emails, online campaigns, microsites, websites, social or mobile.
- Must be able to mentor junior designers