Freelance Graphic Designer
New York, New York 10018
Freelance graphic designer
- six month temp assignment
- FT hours, onsite
1. Works closely with designers to develop appropriate graphics for all categories, including trim graphics and embroidery/ print/ applique graphics.
2. Collaborate with internal teams on packaging design, which includes labels and hangtags.
3. Researches emerging trends to formulate strategies for projected lines: Provides innovative graphic designs and concepts to strengthen brand images and maintain competitive edge.
4. Maintains neat organization of files, workspace and designated storage space.
5. Oversees certain graphics to ensure coherence of brand image and positioning
6. Provides graphics to licensing and other internal departments.
7. Attends sample review meetings and make detailed comments against showroom samples to be communicated to vendors.
- MUST have familiarity working with luxury, advanced contemporary, RTW or elevated sportswear fashion brands
- BS/BA degree in Design or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in graphics development
New York, NY