Job Title: Freelance Key Holder
Department: Sales Team
Hours Available: Full time (weekends and nights required)
Location: Boston, MA
Summary: The role of the Key Holder is to effectively educate our guests on the brand's mission to find effective sleeping solutions while creating a memorable retail experience.
- Engaging with consumers to educate them on the benefits of the brand's products to enhance their recovery.
- Effectively communicates unique features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions.
- Provide customers with a memorable experience that encourages future return visits to our retail stores and online web presence.
- Curates a sense of excitement surrounding our mission, product and community.
- Ensure sales goals are met for pop up location.
- Host pillow fitting workshops.
- Stay apprised of the brand's inventory within the shop.
- Act as brand champion.
- Assisting in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assist with special events within the location and additional duties as requested.
- HS Diploma or GED; coursework in marketing, product development or sales desired.
- Retail experience preferred (mattress/bedding/furniture industry experience a plus).
- Must be caring while demonstrating the ability to listen while helping customers find effective sleeping solutions attentively.
- Must be sociable while having the ability to be persuasive and engaging.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- English Proficient (bilingual a plus)
- Must be available for weekend/holiday retail hours as dictated by a schedule.