Freelance Executive Assistant
85 Tenth Avenue #2 New York, New York 10011
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Exec. Asst. to C-level Exec. (temp to perm)
Provide information/management support; Represent the Executive to others; provide general support to enhance the Executive’s effectiveness and contribute to the company’s achievement of goals and objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day sensitive and confidential business activities of the Executive
- Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive proprietary information with discretion;
- Support CEO and Executive Team through prompt and proactive communication and follow-up with key stakeholders Incl. Maisons and Global Executives
- Proactively share information, on an on-going basis, regarding all aspects of brand/company performance. Prepare company communications.
- Be a “point-person” and reply to ad-hoc requests and questions. Independently prioritize and handle internal and external correspondence including directly answering correspondence, drafting proposed replies and/or routing to others in the company;
- Independently evaluate and screen incoming calls for priority, resolution, routing or response in the most professional manner;
- Schedule meetings and maintain daily and long-term calendar in a manner that provides the most effective use of the executive’s time and prioritizes business needs;
- Handle meetings where, the Executive’s attention is not required;
- Coordinate Senior Executive meetings and prepare confidential and sensitive materials;
- Prioritize and execute travel arrangements to best facilitate effective use of executive’s time;
- Create and maintain comprehensive filing system to optimize business use for department and train others; develop improvements
- Maintain coordination of executive’s external board participation activities.
- Prepare T&E report for CEO and review T&E reports for CEOs direct reports prior to CEO approval.
- Monitor & understand MHUSA business activities across the Organization and with our distributors, Maisons and partners. Monitor, track and prepare reports on business goals as necessary
- Proactively participate or own special projects at the request of the CEO.
- Effectively use all MS Office and proprietary systems tools to support Executive and manage workload including presentation and spreadsheet development, correspondence and other written documents.
- Maintain budget files and reconciliations, Prepare & report monthly budget(s) status and variances
- Set up new vendors in SAP, create purchase orders/process invoices and follow up with vendors on payments
- Education : Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree preferred
- Languages : English, working knowledge of French a plus
- Professional experience & know how : 10+ years prior administrative or executive support experience required, Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently, High level of attention to detail and accuracy, Solid interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles, Must be able to work with all levels of the organization. Strong PC skills with ability to create charts, memos, correspondence; Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three –tier system is a plus.