Freelance Executive Assistant (3920) - Legal Admin
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Temp to Perm Executive Assistant
End Temp to Perm (perm after 90 days)
May be tested on PowerPoint, outlook, word and excel.
Supporting 1-2 very busy lawyers.
MUST be polished.This is a top admin role. Must be a very strong admin but comfortable with mostly calendar management to start. Must be well spoken, professional, legal experience not required but helpful, may receive projects down the line once relationship is established. Will be dealing with confidential paperwork, so must be very professional.
Location is in midtown down the street from Corporate HQ - very corporate environment but the team gets along very well so ideally this person will fit in with the group.
• Manage Outlook calendar
• Schedules meetings & works to coordinate and prioritize meetings
• Responsible for domestic and international travel arrangements
• Arrange travel, flights, car services
• Manage all meeting details: confirm attendees, prepare conference room and A/V equipment, organize PowerPoint presentations and meeting handouts,
• Phone support for to field phone queries with professional responses; direct callers to appropriate staff and/or message taking
• Prepare expense reports as required
• Handle all office services requests including but not limited to troubleshooting computer, I-phone equipment and telecom issues
• Maintain product and office supply inventory
• Provide support for copying, filing and mail
• Special projects as assigned such as correspondence and PowerPoint presentations.
• Maintain department vacation schedules
• Coordinate the on-boarding of new hires including the set up of email, phone, office space.
• Frequently corresponds with Senior Management and handles high level, confidential information
• Position requires 5+ years related experience
• College degree preferred
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to drive projects in efficient and diplomatic manner
• Solid proficiency in computer skills and software including Microsoft Office applications- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
• Ability to proactively and effectively collaborate with internal cross-functional partners
• Must have ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with critical and accelerated time frames adapting to changing priorities
• Ability to manage highly confidential and urgent matters