Freelance Email Marketing Specialist
108 West 39th St. New York, NY 10018
Company: Trendy fitness clothing brand
Duration: ASAP - Ongoing
Location: Remote, NYC
- Partner closely with Email Marketing team members to execute daily campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in daily campaign set-up, audience creation, QA and email deployment
- Optimize and implement best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation.
- Take identified projects from concept to deployment, managing end-to-end responsibilities.
- Report and provide analysis on campaign and guest KPIs.
- 3-4 years experience (not including internships) in Email marketing and automation. Ideally in the retail environment, B2C experience preferred
- Experience with similar brand
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL
- Experience using Email Marketing Platforms like Salesforce, Movable Ink etc.
- Ability to QA and perform extensive review/proofing of all email campaigns. Attention to detail is your key strength
- Basic experience with reporting tools (Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Google GA360, and PowerBI) with desire to grow.
- Foundational experience managing triggered/automated email campaigns with rigorous A/B/multi-variate testing
- Good working knowledge of briefings and experience partnering with Creative teams.
- Creative problem solver and ability to handle pressure with grace.
- Engaged and up-to-date on email marketing trends and best practices.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Possesss a proven work ethic and ability to go the extra mile.
- Flexible in nature and comfortable with ambiguity and change; retail experience preferred
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.