Freelance Ecommerce Operations Program Manager (SF)
Terry A Francois Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94158
Freelance Ecommerce Operations Program Manager
Support the brand in the Associate Program Manager role, focusing on online product presentation, product catalog management, pipeline coordination, and cross-functional communication. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the eCommerce Operations team, supporting the pipeline needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the product photography pipeline, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Associate Program Manager will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
• Strong sense of urgency, accountability, self-motivation, and drive. Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership for quality of work as well as drive cross-functional partners a team towards deadlines and success.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail is a must.
• Experience calendaring with software, web-based tools, and regular reporting (Outlook, Smartsheet, Excel, etc).
• Understanding of retail, marketing, merchandising, and ecommerce vernacular.
• Basic understanding of information hierarchy and appreciation for data hygiene will invariably contribute to success in this role.
• Interest in web production, release processes, and website tools and technologies.
• Experience with any of the following are a plus: apparel, consumer goods, maintaining a large product catalog database, product/sample management.
???????San Francisco, California 94158