Freelance Director L&D and Training
New York New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Freelance Director L&D and Training
Company Description: Eye wear
Location: NYC/ Port Washington
Start Date: ASAP
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Learning and Development and Training function aligned with the business strategy and talent objectives.
- Design and develop programs using a variety of delivery methods; classroom, e-learning, webinars that are results-driven, creative and innovative. Areas of focus;
- Leadership Development
- Professional Skills
- Sales Training
- Develop and implement people management processes and build capability models to leverage within people lifecycle: on-boarding, promotion, retention, performance management, talent review and succession.
- Drive talent review & succession planning including identification, engagement and growth strategies of high potential and emerging talent. Build tools, processes and communication plans that support these tasks.
- Evolve and scale learning framework, and develop skills and capabilities to address gaps and align with business growth strategy including management & leadership development for multiple employee audiences.
- Lead and implement a performance management process in alignment with Global Learning partners.
- Partner within the Human Resources Business Partner team to assess and develop learning approaches to meet specific division or functional needs including leadership coaching and external offerings.
- 8+ years in Talent Management, Leadership Development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in areas such as Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Communications
- Subject matter expert understanding learning and development solution and competency application
- Coaching certification and experience facilitating a variety of assessment and personality tools and methods
- Must be able to flex between hands-on and strategic operating
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Travel required up to 25%