Freelance Digital Production Designer
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Freelance Digital Production Designer
Location: New York, NY
End: 3-6 months
• Support the digital creative team, creating timely digital and social experiences that address strategic needs.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with Designers, Copywriters, Art Directors, and Creative Directors.
• Provide design support for regional digital marketing needs and support larger digital team on general design needs where suitable as determined by team lead (projects may include Tiffany.com update, email, banners, social media assets).
• Participate in internal meetings as well as interact with external vendors where needed.
• Foster idea-sharing and cross-communications with art directors across the marketing department.
• Communicate with all teams and project managers during various stages of project development.
• Work within schedules and budgets while able to manage own workflow from concept to execution.
• Participate in assisting project managers to meet deliverable deadlines and communicate with all teams and Project Manager during various stages of design.
•Keep abreast of latest interactive technology and developments/trends in the digital and social landscape, and evaluate suitability for Tiffany.com.
• The ideal candidate will have a BFA in Graphic Design or related field
• 4-10+ years professional experience, related experience in luxury, fashion, retail brands
• The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with excellent attention to detail that can quickly grasp the big picture and help to get things done.
• Highest taste level with a keen eye for typography and composition
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Digital branding/design and social content experience
• Experience designing digital assets, including emails and banners
• Experience with AEM (Preferred but not required)
• Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all digital assets against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for routing; and to utilize digital applications’ functions to ensure that all information in digital assets is correct.
• Create and maintain digital resources and guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
• Collaborate with creative department to ensure best cropping and positioning of digital elements and to use resource files, guidelines, specifications and templates whenever possible for creating assets.
• Understanding and experience working across various digital marketing channels
• Knowledge of UX/UI
• Collaborative, creative and resourceful team player
• Able to understand technical, artistic and design issues, and clearly communicate issues to team leads and management
• Strong communication skills, organization skills
• Ability to manage large work flow within time constraints
• Experience with web analytics tools as Omniture & Google Analytics (Preferred but not required)
• Photo art direction/styling, animation, coding experience a plus