Freelance Digital Production Artist (625)
200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010
Freelance Digital Production Artist
End: 3month, possible extension
The Digital Production Designer is responsible for creating and configuring digital assets; and in supporting the Manager-Senior Art Director in assisting various digital marketing assets, including all needs for our AEM launch initiative, and maintaining quality and accuracy of all digital assets.
A designer with 3+ years of experience who can work on dotcom, emails, banners under the direction of an art director. Someone with luxury brand experience would be nice, but not essential. Someone who is fast and execute simple designs and revisions. Someone who has Adobe Creative Suite experience, Sketch is a plus.
Expected Hours weekly: 37.5 hours (full day, every day, every week)
• Execute accurate Tiffany.com, AEM, digital advertising assets, emails, and other digital assets as needed and on a daily and timely basis.
• Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all digital assets against style guide specifications and guidelines for accuracy; and to utilize digital applications’ functions to ensure that all information in digital assets is correct.
• Collaborate with other digital creative designers in-house and at partner agencies on small and large scale projects.
• Expected to participate in review and concepting discussions.
Required Qualifications: • The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree.
• At least 2-4 years’ experience as an Interactive Production Artist.
• Must be proficient with latest Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Flash/Animate).
• A creative eye for layout and composition of a layout.
• Strong knowledge of typography, color theory and layout composition required.
• Ability to work quickly with attention to detail.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Ability to be flexible.