Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist
108 w 39 ny, NY 10022
Title: Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Contemporary Apparel Brand
Location: New York, New York
Start/duration: July 2018-December 2018 (with possible extension)
Hourly Rate: commensurate with experience +
Responsibilities: support Brand's digital marketing efforts through campaign analysis, optimization, asset development, and execution:
- Provide tactical support for display, paid social, paid search, email marketing, SEO, affiliate, digital analytics, print and OOH
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Tactical campaign development and daily execution of all paid search campaigns including daily spend monitoring, keyword, ad copy, campaign creation and development.
- Perform Paid Search and SEO keyword analysis to optimize performance in both channels
- Manage digital marketing asset and copy development through the creative review process, collaborating with stakeholders, and capturing feedback while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Track digital creative assets between agencies, publishers and technology providers specifically for all digital campaigns and on-site promotions
- Support digital marketing efforts by leading flawless execution and management.
- Proofs content, ensures links and tags are in place for a seamless consumer experience and the ability for analytics tracking.
- Analyze digital marketing performance reporting to identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage email campaign project documents for third party partners
- Assist with vendor invoice management and budget tracking
- Monitor product feed to ensure digital marketing feeds are accurate and optimized
- Create channel promo recaps, synthesizing data and providing performance kpi’s and insights
- Continuously staying up to date on industry trends and innovations to maintain detailed knowledge of digital marketing best practices and the retail direct to consumer landscape.
- Perform additional projects, ad hoc tasks, other duties as needed
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience: paid media, email, SEO, Site Optimization and with enterprise digital marketing technology such as Email Service Provider, product feeds, digital analytics, and website A/B testing.
- Proven track record of managing digital marketing channels and successfully optimizing performance. Strong analytics skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions.
- Self-motivator with collaborative spirit. Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally.
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and process development capabilities. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards).
- Previous experience in fashion and retail preferred