Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Time Frame: ASAP through December 12018
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the digital marketing efforts through campaign analysis, optimization, asset development, and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide tactical support for display, paid social, paid search, email marketing, SEO, affiliate, digital analytics, print and OOH
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Tactical campaign development and daily execution of all paid search campaigns including daily spend monitoring, keyword, ad copy, campaign creation and development.
- Perform Paid Search and SEO keyword analysis to optimize performance in both channels
- Proofs content, ensures links and tags are in place for a seamless consumer experience and the ability for analytics tracking.
- Analyze digital marketing performance reporting to identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage email campaign project documents for third party partners
- Monitor product feed to ensure digital marketing feeds are accurate and optimized
- Create channel promo recaps, synthesizing data and providing performance kpi’s and insights
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including experience in paid media, email, SEO, and Site Optimization
- Proven experience with enterprise digital marketing technology such as Email Service Provider, product feeds, digital analytics, and website A/B testing.
- Strong analytics skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards).
- Previous experience in fashion and retail preferred.