Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist
111 5th Avenue New York, NY 10003
Job Title: Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: New York, NY
Time Frame: ASAP through December 18
Team Description: The Digital Marketing team supports our direct-to-consumer business through programs including digital analytics, email, paid search, SEO, affiliate, A/B testing, brand, performance paid media, print and OOH. The team works cross-functionally with brand marketing, creative, retail, and digital commerce partners to collaboratively find innovative solutions and reach business goals.
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the digital marketing efforts through campaign analysis, optimization, asset development, and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide tactical support for display, paid social, paid search, email marketing, SEO, affiliate, digital analytics, print and OOH
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Tactical campaign development and daily execution of all paid search campaigns including daily spend monitoring, keyword, ad copy, campaign creation and development.
- Perform Paid Search and SEO keyword analysis to optimize performance in both channels
- Manage digital marketing asset and copy development through the creative review process, collaborating with stakeholders, and capturing feedback while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Track digital creative assets between agencies, publishers and technology providers specifically for all digital campaigns and on-site promotions
- Support digital marketing efforts by leading flawless execution and management.
- Proofs content, ensures links and tags are in place for a seamless consumer experience and the ability for analytics tracking.
- Analyze digital marketing performance reporting to identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage email campaign project documents for third party partners
- Assist with vendor invoice management and budget tracking
- Monitor product feed to ensure digital marketing feeds are accurate and optimized
- Create channel promo recaps, synthesizing data and providing performance kpi’s and insights
- Continuously staying up to date on industry trends and innovations to maintain detailed knowledge of digital marketing best practices and the retail direct to consumer landscape.
- Perform additional projects, ad hoc tasks, other duties as needed
Education: Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field preferred
5+ years of digital marketing experience, including experience in paid media, email, SEO, Site Optimization and with enterprise digital marketing technology such as Email Service Provider, product feeds, digital analytics, and website A/B testing. Proven track record of managing digital marketing channels and successfully optimizing performance. Strong analytics skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions. Self-motivator with collaborative spirit. Knowledge of digital marketing best practices. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally. Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills. Strong project management and process development capabilities. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards). Previous experience in fashion and retail preferred.
Reports to: Media Manager
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.