Freelance Digital Design Coordinator
One New York Plaza New York, NY 10004
Company: Fashion Company in NYC
Role: Digital Design Coordinator
Duration: On-going freelance
Must be able to analyze, interpret and transform customer information data into a strategy for a visual sales technique that fits the individual brand personality. Oversee in building web pages, layout and design. By working with smaller details including print size and photo size, and image cropping.
Must develop a thorough understanding of brand positioning and the psychology needed to appeal to each specific segment within the customer file, as well as, what influences each group to purchase. Will provide assistance to concept, digital design and a few print collateral and produce consistent and unique visuals that reinforce and enhance the merchandising strategy. The Asst. Art Director is responsible for meeting creative schedules in order to ensure that all deadlines are met and vigorously adheres to established guidelines and legal requests and requirements.
- Assist on all stages. This includes layout presentation, revisions, attach files via Jira (a project management tool).
- Build catalog pages
- Develop strategies for effective web site and email designs with thorough knowledge of mobile first and responsive design. Knowledge of creating animated GIF emails and social graphic.
- Work closely with Copywriters to ensure the visuals support and enhance the copy strategy for a cohesive message that will drive sales.
- Collaborate with developer and ecomm team.
- Participate with senior creative team to develop and evolve a long-term creative/copy strategy for the brand.
- Participate with merchandising and product team to continue and enhance process development for the creative presentation of the brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- experience in web design, and creating animated GIF files
- Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, Web design a must.
- Hands-on experience directing digital still and fashion photography
- Experience with managing website content. Working experience with Jira.
- Excellent organization skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills [written and verbal] for effective interaction with all levels of company management, personnel and outside vendors.