Freelance Digital Asset Coordinator
One New York Plaza New York, NY 10004
Job Title: Freelance Digital Asset Coordinator
Company Description: Women's Fashion Brand
Location: New York, NY
The Digital Asset Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that image assets for e-commerce platforms are completed in accordance with asset delivery schedules. In addition, partner with key members of the Merchant, Digital Merchandising, Image and Account Management Teams to constantly assess the production of assets in relation to due dates; as well as troubling shooting issues and helping to identify and flag late product additions, so that action can be taken to create the appropriate assets.
- Leverage database reports, proactively monitor the progress of asset production across all brands and facilitate prioritization meetings as necessary to ensure that delivery deadlines are met.
- Partner with the Brand Merchants, Account Management and Digital Merchandising and Imaging partners to swiftly resolve issues.
- Partner with Publishing Technologies team to help drive and maintain an effective relationship with the company’s imaging partner. Monitor work to ensure deliverables are within agreed SLA’s.
- Develop and maintain status reporting spreadsheets in order to communicate progress to appropriate brand, creative and digital leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in digital asset management
- Take constructive feedback well and be able to apply quickly and accurately
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve
- Be knowledgeable of technical photography trends and adapt to a constantly changing digital landscape