Freelance Data Coordinator
One New York Plaza New York, NY 10004
Job Title: Freelance Data Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: TBD
- Media Maintenance – initialize pre-season media, maintain in-season media keys and establish the historical reference media.
- Item Build – build items in the mainframe for the brands, accurately enter initial cost components. Issue PO’s as directed with style color and size breakdowns. Update print media retails and other components as brand’s finalize print pagination. Includes building clearance print media and maintaining retails for both print and web.
- WPFM – accurately enter WPFM promotional pricing events and permanent price changes. Troubleshoot retail discrepancies on the web.
- Inventory Adjustments – process updates to non-sellable inventory, PO maintenance via the receipts of goods into the warehouse, overstock dispositions, bulk stock transfers.
- PLM – process requests for seasonal palettes and color names
- Reporting - prepare reports for brand partners and upper management
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Business, or in lieu of a degree, relevant prior work experience in inventory management is acceptable, preferably with e-commerce and/or retail industry
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple projects/work assignments simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact collaboratively and influence others without authority
- Detail oriented with a tactical ability to review reports, understand and identify errors/discrepancies in data
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, work environment
- Ability to demonstrate basic skill level in MS Excel and generating reports from various Inventory Management and Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau