Freelance BIA Analyst
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Freelance BIA Analyst Temp
Location: New York , NY
End 3/4/19 (potential for perm)
Years of experience: 2-3 years
Group: Global Supply Chain
Business insights and analytics experience, ideally in beauty, luxury retail or consumer packaged goods, required. Ability to marry strong analytical and data-mining skills with the ability to lend vision and creative interpretation to best distill issues and opportunities, and implications. Strong presentation and communication skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders. Able to work in a fast-based, demanding environment. A four-year Bachelor’s degree is required.
The Analyst, Business Insights and Analytics will be part of an up-and-coming Business Insights and Analytics team as part of the Supply Chain Center of Excellence. The role will be responsible for creating the foundation of the newly formed group with the Director of Business Insights and Analytics. This includes pulling information from QlikView and other sources, data cleansing, and generating insights and creating reports in Excel and PowerPoint to share with global leaders and key internal stakeholders.
- Work with Director of Business Insights and Analytics to establish global processes and protocol for leveraging data from various sources and interpretation to drive actionable insights
- Pull and cleanse data from Qlkview and other sources
- Generate insights and create reports in Excel and PowerPoint
- Share insights with Global Leaders and key internal stakeholders
• Coverage for special/strategic projects
• Special projects include updating and pulling and manipulating data
• Ongoing responsibilities include uploading and maintaining collateral allocations in proprietary systems
• Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data and have advanced excel skills that include pivot tables, V Looks-ups and filters
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of related experience.