Freelance Associate Producer - San Francisco
550 Terry Francois San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: Freelance Associate Producer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration ASAP – 1 year contract
Full time hours 8AM – 5PM
RESPONSIBILITIES: Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements.
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities: Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies. Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time. Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
2) Minimum educational level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience: 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce