Freelance Associate Marketing Manager
2 Folsom San Francisco, CA 94105
Title: Freelance Associate Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Mid January – 6 months; Full-Time Hours
• Own development and execution of editorial secondary and tertiary stories in partnership w/ associate marketing manager
• Responsible for executing 360 in-season marketing framework each season, including site cadence, fleshing out stories & confirming flow dates.
• Partner with merchandising team to ensure sort execution & linking strategy matches back to digital stories pre-season.
• Own competitive reporting & how best to include learning into stories long term & in real time.
• Work closely with cross-functional team in season to ensure story & content is aligned to original objectives.
• Develop key learnings overview to be used for pre-season planning incorporating consumer insights.
• Other projects as required.
What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job?
• Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners.
• Experienced in performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity effectively and learn/adapt quickly.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects.