Freelance Associate Manager, Trim
625 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Freelance Associate Manager, Trim
Location: New York, NY
- Partner with design team to develop and manage trim
- Attend and manage Design hand-off meeting; ensure accurate design development information is communicated and execute throughout development stages.
- Adhere to and manage trim corporate calendars for each brand.
- Partner with trim suppliers on development; follow through development and manage status of development.
- Work with vendors to present solutions to trim related issue.
- Manage negotiations with vendors for pricing and ensure high quality partnership with vendors.
- Organize and maintain trim library.
- Drive effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Manage the team’s History notes to trim suppliers, sending of trim cards, standard reference and colour swatches for developments.
- Responsible for maintenance of accurate tracking trim development chart, lead-time, price, OTB dates and trim submit dates.
- Manage uploading of trim information to PLM IDs with accuracy.
- Maintain and update seasonal trim cost saving chart, vendor’s sales volume.
- Liaise with supervisor(s) on special projects or set trim presentation boards.
- Work closely with supervisor and trim suppliers to gain trim product knowledge and functions.
- Handle administrative duties i.e filing, archiving and consolidating of trims history, manage and track daily packages
- College Degree
- 2 years of work experience with a focus on basic trim knowledge, trim types, finishing, apparel construction and good colour sense.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent organizational skills
- Strong detail orientated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build constructive relationships
- Strong follow up skills
- Strong result orientated personality
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Well-developed computer skills/system orientation
Demonstrated Ability to:
- Foster open communication
- Build relationship
- Execute efficiently
- Meet customer needs