Freelance Associate Manager, Production - San Francisco
x San Francisco, CA 94138
Job Title: Freelance Associate Manager, Production
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 8/26 – 11/25
Full time hours
• Supports alignment with Merchandising & Design post Concept meetings to understand what the product strategies are and marry that with the sourcing strategies.
• Partners with overseas GIS team on sourcing strategies and solves.
• Supports alignment on RSC strategies and execution of such activities (pre-season and in-season).
• Assists with Frolling process, helping to identify on any costing concerns.
• Supports the execution of development & final BOMs in PLM.
• Attends critical fitting to offer guidance with respect to costing and key programs.
• Assist with communication of lead times and execution of Early and Final bookings to cross functional teams.
• Ensures that supporting systems (PLM, TS, PETE) are complete and accurate by the agreed deadlines.
• Help to investigate all late deliveries and identify potential solutions
• 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 2 Year General work experience, Retail apparel is a plus.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, web-based applications.
• Understand the principles of apparel manufacturing and apparel costing.
• Effectively communicate in written and verbal form.
• Detail oriented with strong follow through.
• Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks.
• Demonstrate proactive problem solving skills.
• Use basic retail math needed to determine costs and margins.